green|spaces Sustainable Business of the Year - BCBST Headquarters
As of 2017, all BlueCross-owned properties have received LEED Gold certification or higher:
· The Cameron Hill facility in Chattanooga was certified LEED Gold in 2011. At that time, the campus was the largest LEED Gold-certified facility in Tennessee and the second-largest LEED Gold corporate campus in the United States.
· The Gateway complex at the foot of Cameron Hill in Chattanooga also achieved LEED Gold certification in 2011.
· In 2014, the Knoxville Regional Office underwent a complete interior and HVAC renovation and received the Gold LEED Certified Commercial Interiors distinction.
· The Nashville Regional Office on West End Avenue received LEED Gold certification for New Construction in September 2015.
· The Memphis Regional Office achieved Platinum LEED certification in December 2016, making it the first LEED Platinum-certified commercial building in the city.
· Construction finished in 2017 on the Johnson City Regional Office, and the facility received its LEED Gold certification in November 2017.